Home Membership Benefits and Features
Membership Benefits and Features
A percentage of the cost of each member’s subscription is donated to PoWR’s nonprofit of the month.
- Join a community of like-minded African American women to build relationships, discuss ideas, expand your knowledge, and find information in a welcoming environment.
- Career & Money – Empower women to make critical career, entrepreneurial, and financial decisions for a successful happy life personally and professionally.
- Politics- Keep women in the know with the latest news in politics from a black woman’s perspective.
- She-Says-He-Says: Hear what our female and male co-hosts, as well as invited in-studio guests, have to say about topics that touch the lives of professional black women.
- The Hustle educates African American women about career opportunities through employment and entrepreneurship as well as personal finances.
- Business of the Month – Recognizes black-owned businesses as well as companies that promote the well-being and causes of black women.
- Nonprofit of the Month – Highlights a nonprofit organization that supports African American women’s issues and concerns.
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Month – Highlights an African American woman entrepreneur in any industry.
- PoWR Talks: Learn from the best and share your experiences on topics ranging from personal, professional, and business development.
- PoWR Ed – Learn new skills to enhance your business, elevate your career, and grow personally and professionally.
- PoWR Parties – Come bond with your sisters in a fun, relaxing environment at our in-person events featuring our men of the month.